Why Choose TEAMCO’s Volleyball Jerseys?
1. TEAMCO’s volleyball jerseys are priced all-in – including your logos, sponsors, numbers and player names.With TEAMCO’s volleyball jerseys one low price includes everything: all the logos, sponsors, numbers and player names you would like to put on your jerseys.
Volleyball teams ordering uniforms will commonly have artwork on their jerseys such as:
- Front logos;
- Sponsor logos;
- Player numbers on both the front and back;
- Player names;
- Canada or USA Flag
- Logos, numbers, names on libero jerseys.
2. TEAMCO’s volleyball uniforms are custom-made for your team.TEAMCO’s volleyball jerseys are custom-made for your team in your choice of design and colours. We have dozens of volleyball jersey designs, each of which can be configured in your choice of over 40 colours. Volleyball teams can also get libero jerseys in contrast colour combinations.
With TEAMCO’s custom volleyball uniforms all your artwork is printed in full-colour. Logos are printed in full-colour! Numbers and player names can be printed in your choice of 1/2/3 colours. This provides great value versus volleyball jerseys with screen-printed or stitched artwork, where the cost of the jerseys increase with every logo, number or name added to the jerseys.
3. TEAMCO’s volleyball jerseys are fully sublimated.Sublimation is a manufacturing process where the entire design of the volleyball jerseys are directly infused into the fabric. Everything from the colors of the jersey, the striping, logos, numbers and player names become part of the fabric.
When volleyball uniforms are “sublimated”, the design, logos, numbers and player names do not fade, crack or wear, because they are directly infused into the fabric. Sublimation volleyball jerseys are different from screen-printed or embroidered jerseys. On such jerseys the logos, etc. rest on the surface of the fabric. Over time the logos may wear or peel off. Over the course of multiple seasons, the added durability of sublimation volleyball jerseys can provide significant cost savings.
TEAMCO manufactures girls and women’s volleyball jerseys in sleeveless, cap-sleeve and long-sleeve cuts. TEAMCO manufacture’s boys and men’s volleyball jerseys in sleeveless and short sleeve cuts. For teams looking for a complete volleyball uniform set – we also manufacture matching sublimated volleyball shorts.
4. TEAMCO’s volleyball jerseys are Canadian Made, in-house in our facility in the Toronto, Ontario area.TEAMCO’s volleyball jerseys and uniforms are manufactured in-house. You cannot outsource Canadian quality. By manufacturing locally we have a fast 3-4 week turnaround. We regularly work with volleyball associations, house league and rep volleyball teams, recreational volleyball teams, school teams, etc., on creating high quality volleyball jerseys. By getting your volleyball uniforms made locally in Canada, you don’t have to worry about long shipping times, customs fees, import duties, etc.
5. TEAMCO’s volleyball jerseys are made out of 100% Polyester performance fabrics.TEAMCO’s girls and women’s volleyball jerseys are made out of our 100% Polyester Sport Knit fabric. The Sport Knit fabric is a lightweight material with stretch to support top performance on the court.
TEAMCO’s boys and men’s volleyball jerseys are out of our 100% Polyester Ultrawick volleyball fabric. The Ultrawick fabric is a lightweight moisture-wicking material that keeps players cool.