Why Choose TEAMCO’s Hockey Jerseys?
1. TEAMCO’s hockey jerseys are priced all-in – including your logos, sponsors, numbers and player names.
With TEAMCO’s hockey jerseys one low price includes everything: all the logos, sponsors, numbers and player names you would like to put on your jerseys.
Hockey teams ordering TEAMCO hockey uniforms will commonly have artwork on their jerseys such as:
- Front logos
- Sponsor logos on the shoulders, sleeves, and/or back of the jerseys;
- Player numbers on both the back and sleeves;
- Player names;
- “STOP” sign under the back collar of the jerseys – very common for minor hockey teams and school hockey teams;
- Canada or USA Flag.
2. TEAMCO’s hockey uniforms are custom-made for your team.
TEAMCO’s hockey uniforms are custom-made for your team in your choice of design and colours. We have dozens of hockey jersey designs, each of which can be configured in your choice of over 40 colours.
With TEAMCO’s custom hockey uniforms all your artwork is printed in full-colour. Logos are printed in full-colour! Numbers and player names can also be printed in your choice of 1/2/3 colours. This provides great value versus hockey jerseys with screen-printed or stitched artwork, where the cost of the jerseys go up the more logos, numbers and names you add to the jerseys.
3. TEAMCO’s hockey jerseys are fully sublimated.
Sublimation is a manufacturing process where the entire design of the hockey jerseys are directly infused into the fabric. Everything from the colors of the jersey, the striping, logos, numbers and player names become part of the fabric.
When hockey uniforms are “sublimated”, the design, logos, numbers and player names do not fade, crack or wear, because they are directly infused into the fabric. Sublimation hockey jerseys are different from screen-printed or embroidered jerseys. On such jerseys the logos, etc. rest on the surface of the fabric. Over time the logos may wear or peel off. Over the course of multiple seasons, the added durability of sublimation jerseys can provide significant cost savings.
For teams looking for a complete hockey uniform set – we also manufacture sublimated hockey socks. TEAMCO’s sublimated hockey socks come in matching designs to the jerseys and include your logo on the socks – at no extra cost.
4. TEAMCO’s hockey jerseys are Canadian Made, in-house in our facility in the Toronto, Ontario area.TEAMCO’s hockey jerseys and uniforms are manufactured in-house. You cannot outsource Canadian quality. By manufacturing locally we have a fast 3-4 week turnaround. We regularly work with hockey associations, minor hockey teams, recreational hockey teams, school hockey teams, on creating high quality hockey jerseys. By getting your hockey uniforms made locally in Canada, you don’t have to worry about long shipping times, customs fees, import duties, etc.
5. TEAMCO’s hockey jerseys are made out of 100% Polyester performance hockey fabrics and designed for ice hockey.TEAMCO’s hockey jerseys are out of our 100% Polyester Premium Aeroknit hockey fabric. The Premium Aeroknit fabric is a durable material that is specifically designed for ice hockey jerseys.
TEAMCO’s sublimation hockey socks are also made out of our Premium Aeroknit fabric. Our hockey socks are lightweight in order to support top performance on the ice.
TEAMCO hockey jerseys are constructed with double-lined shoulders and elbows. Our hockey jerseys are also sized to account for ice hockey pads and equipment. All our sublimation hockey designs are also available in a goalie cut.
6. TEAMCO is your friendly neighbourhood hockey jerseys supplier.
We know that ordering hockey jerseys and uniforms can seem like a difficult and unfamiliar task. We are here to help walk you through the process. We work everyday with a wide range of customers such as youth minor hockey teams, beer league hockey teams, schools, ball-hockey teams, hockey associations, rec. hockey leagues, local businesses, etc. Please feel free to contact us regarding your hockey jerseys’ design, hockey uniforms’ sizing, personalization options, artwork and design options, etc.